Transfer from Wallet
This guide will walk you through transferring MATIC from your crypto wallet on Ethereum to the Polygon network.
You need to have a crypto wallet and tokens available on the Ethereum network.
PlotX supports USDC, USDT, MATIC, WETH, DAI, and WMATIC
- Open your PlotX app and click on Add Funds. Now select the Transfer from Wallet option and click on Proceed. Click on Ethereum to proceed. Else, you can directly go to https://wallet.polygon.technology/bridge/
- Now Connect your crypto wallet from where to want to send the tokens. Make sure you’ve selected the Ethereum network.
- Select Deposit as shown below. Select MATIC from the dropdown and enter how many MATIC you want to transfer to the Polygon network.
- Click on the Transfer button to complete the process.
- In a couple of minutes, your crypto wallet will have the MATIC on the Polygon network.
- Now, log in to the PlotX app with this wallet and you’ll see the balance in your crypto wallet. Deposit the funds to Game Wallet to start playing!