This guide will walk you through adding MATIC or any other supported token to PlotX using the peer-to-peer (P2P) method.
You need to have an account on popular exchanges like Binance, Bitbns, etc. that support withdrawal on Polygon (MATIC) network.
PlotX supports USDC, USDT, MATIC, WETH, DAI, and WMATIC
- Login to your Binance account. You need to create a new account if you don’t have one.
- Once logged in, hover over the Buy Crypto option and click on P2P Trading.
- Here, select MATIC among other options. Also, make sure you’ve selected your local currency under the Fiat option. For example, if you’re from India, select INR.
- Enter the amount for which you want to buy MATIC. Once you enter the amount, you’ll see a bunch of options from where you can buy MATIC.
- You can see the options from where you can buy MATIC at mentioned prices. Under the payment section, you can see different methods to make payments. Click on the Buy MATIC button to proceed. Enter the amount and click on the Buy MATIC button.
- Now make the payment to the seller’s account using the preferred payment method.
- Once you’ve made the payment, click on the Transferred, Notify Seller button. In some time, the token will be added to your Binance account.
- Now, to withdraw MATIC to your crypto wallet, hover over the Wallet option and click on Fiat and Spot.
- Click on the Withdraw button. You'll be redirected to this screen. Under coin select MATIC.
- Paste your crypto wallet address here. If you’ve signed up on PlotX using email, Facebook, or Google, open the PlotX app. Go to Account and copy the crypto wallet address and paste it here.
- Select Polygon (Matic) under Network. Make sure to only withdraw crypto on this network.
- Now enter the amount you want to withdraw and click on the Withdraw button.
- Voila! After a few minutes, MATIC will be added to your crypto wallet.
- Now open the PlotX app, deposit funds to your Game Wallet, and start playing!